Electric hunting bikes are not cheap, we all know that. If you really want to get an electric bike, but don't have enough cash to pay now, you might consider some financing options. Though there are individuals who can afford to buy in cash, there are also bike lovers who choose to apply for an electric bike financing terms. That is not bad and it is completely fine. There are many things in this world that we cannot afford to buy in an instant. But if you really love to have one, you can find a way as long as you are on the right track.
What Is Electric Bike Financing?
Electric bike financing is an installment basis type of buying a bike. This means that you can purchase the bike you want without paying the amount in instant. There are many financing institutions that offer bike finance with several terms and regulations. You will pay your bike every month depending on the amount that the financial institution requires you.
This goes as "Buy now, pay later" type of agreement.
There are many e bike shop that offers electric bike financing. They have partnered with companies that allow bike finance with low interest and several requirements.
We at eBike Generation, we have partnered with the three best financial institutions that offer a variety of financing options. Each of the financing options you choose has a different approach and terms.
Check out the three financing options you may choose from here.
How Does Electric Bike Financing Works?
Before you decide to apply to an electric bike financing, make sure that you understand the terms and how it works.
The deal works like this:
- If you qualify for that financing, you will get around six months to pay for your ebike in full. You can pay it for six months or shorter depending on your financial capacity.
- If you pay your minimum monthly payment for those six months, then you no longer need to pay for interest.
- Make sure to pay on time and avoid extending your payment term. It will cost you a lot if you do that. The interest rate will increase day by day, make sure to calculate it before skipping one payment time.
Is Bike Finance a Good Choice?
Apparently, anything that comes with financing needs to be made with the right decision. You need to think of the possible things that could happen and the possible scenarios that would likely occur.
Before jumping into that decision, think of your finances and try to consider these few things:
- Do you earn enough money?
- Do you have an extra amount for your bike’s monthly payment?
- Do you save money?
- Do you really need a bike?
- Do you have good credit?
Electric bike financing is not as easy as borrowing money from friends or relatives. It is a kind of credibility that you need to build so that the financing institution can trust you. Though there is bike finance that is easy to apply and to be approved, they might have greater interest rates.
Below is a quick background of our financing institution partners.
PayPal is one financing option that you can choose. PayPal offers interest-free financing and is pretty simple to get set up. Get 6 months of promotional financing on purchases of $99+ everywhere PayPal is accepted. *New accounts may be subject to APR so read the terms & conditions on PayPal’s website first.
- Get No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on every purchase of $99 or more. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required.
- No card needed. Easily access PayPal Credit right from your PayPal account
- Get a credit decision in seconds and use your PayPal Credit account to shop everywhere PayPal is accepted
Klarna is simple and easy - no credit cards or bank accounts required
- Payments on Klarna.com- You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com.
- Safe and Secure- We use modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy.
QuadPay allows you to complete the purchase and split the payment into 4 interest-free installments over a 6 week period. You still require a credit card to use Quadpay. When you complete the checkout using Quadpay your card will be charged 25% of the purchase value immediately, then 25% every 2 weeks. That way after 6 weeks you have paid 100% of the purchase interest-free.
Check our shop now and choose the electric bike that you want!