Returns & Refund Policy Fifield
If you are not completely satisfied with your new electric bike there is a 7 day return policy which starts once your bike has reached your doorstep. With this return policy you will be able to receive a partial refund for your bike or exchange it for another model of equal value.
Terms of Return:
In order to return and electric bike to Fifield you must complete ALL of the following requirements:
- Request a Return Authorization form
- Repackage the bicycle into its original box and ship to the address provided on the return authorization form
- Pay a 20% restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from the return value of the bicycle
Things to Note:
- Any shipping and handling costs incurred during the time of purchase are non-refundable
- The customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping to the address stated in the Return Authorization form
- If the bike was purchased during a promotion, which may include but is not limited to free shipping, free premium paint, or any discounts, the full value of the promotion will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The bicycle must be returned to the proper address in the original packaging. Fifield will not issue a refund if the original packaging has been lost, discarded, or destroyed.
- The bikes must be returned in the exact state they were shipped in. Any damage to the bicycle caused by the customer or caused during shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the total refund amount. The value of the damage will be determined exclusively by Fifield.
- Refunds will only be issued after the bicycle has been received by Fifield and fully inspected.
- Refunds will only be issued through the original method of payment