Returns & Refund Policy Jetson
Items Damaged During Transit: While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are well-packed, damage can occur during shipment from our warehouse to your destination. If your products are damaged during transit, please refuse delivery and have the driver note refusal reason as "damaged". If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment or if freight damage is concealed, notify us and the freight company immediately. Shipping related damages must be reported to the freight company and to us within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Take pictures of damage and ask the freight company for a confirmation or claim number. Open a support ticket with Jetson describing the damage, including photos and confirmation number from freight company. Do not throw away original packaging.
Returning Products Within 30 Days of Purchase: Any new and unused product purchased on the Website can be returned within 30 days for a full refund (to original method of payment) minus any shipping costs. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees and ensuring that the product arrives undamaged. Products returned in lightly used condition or without original packaging are subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of original product purchase price and will be issued a store credit for the remaining 80% of product value. Products purchased through an authorized retailer must follow the return policies of the retailer and cannot be returned to Jetson directly.
Follow these steps to return Products within 30 days of purchase:
Contact Support@ebikegeneration.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Pack the Product in original packaging or sturdy box to ensure the Product will be returned without damage. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product does not arrive damaged. Include RMA number in packing slip.
Once we receive and inspect the Product, we will process the refund or store credit within 5 business days.
Returning Products for Warranty Claims: Your Jetson product (purchased on the Website or through an authorized retailer) has a limited one (1) year warranty covering parts due to manufacturer defect. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Jetson will, at its option (a) repair the affected product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (b) exchange the affected product with an equivalent product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or (c) for products purchased directly on Jetson website only, refund the original purchase price for the affected product. Refer to the Warranty Card included with your specific product for exact terms and limitations of liability.
Follow these steps to return Products during the Warranty Period:
Contact our support team at Support@ebikegeneration.com to initiate the process and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a pre-paid shipping label.
Pack the Product in original packaging or sturdy box to ensure the Product will be returned without damage. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product does not arrive damaged. Write RMA number on packaging.
Once we receive the Product, you will receive an email detailing your warranty status or refund.